At Thermosash we specifically design and engineer almost all of our extrusions, which gives us a unique position in the market. Because of the high quality design and laboratory test ratings that it obtains for wind, seismic, spanning and acoustics, they are highly regarded and sought all over the world. Thermosash has technology agreements with curtainwall manufacturers in South Africa (Wespeco), India and Sri Lanka.
Thermosash has engineered over 4000 individual dies over the last 39 years - many for one off projects. If your project has a unique and specific design requirement - Thermosash can engineer a solution.
Due to Thermosash engineering our own suite extrusions in-house, we generally have a thicker wall section, which makes them stronger and more capable of withstanding greater wind pressures and spans than other products available in the New Zealand market. However, for projects that have lower spans and wind loads we also have an economy range to suit your project.
NB. It is important to note that as we design all our own dies, whilst other manufacturers may have a similar appearing suite to Thermosash's, the functional and engineering ability is often quite different. A substituted suite cannot be expected to have the same wind, seismic or spanning ability as a Thermosash engineered suite.
New Zealand Made
We source all our extrusions where possible from New Zealand production facilities, using New Zealand sourced raw materials.
New Zealand produces some of the highest quality aluminium in the world. Quality that in a high performing building element such as a curtainwall cannot be compromised. At Thermosash we source and have verified the integrity of the materials we use to ensure the highest standards are met with unsurpassed material durability.
Aluminium is 100% recyclable and all aluminium from refurbished sites and from our manufacturing process is environmentally managed back to our key suppliers and processed back into raw billet form.
- Polyester powder coat - Both standard and special colours available
- Anodised - All anodised colours available - commercial grade 20 micron finish recommended
- PVF2 Fluorocarbon finishes - Available on request
- New Zealand sourced raw material.
- High quality product / Low tolerances.Fully engineered to New Zealand Engineering Standards.
- We have been designing and engineering unique die solutions since 1973.
- Tested for twist, straightness, flatness, angularity, wall thickness and draw finish quality.