At Thermosash we manufacture literally thousands of architectural pressings a month. These may vary from a simple folded coping or aluminium flashing to a zinc or stainless steel architectural multi fold with pressing and reinforced welded corners and bracketry to act as an ancillory element to a curtainwall and replace what once may have been a much heavier and complex detailed precast concrete element.
We constantly reinvest in plant and machinery to enable us to undertake work that others cannot do - including CNC saws, wall saws, flat bed routers, water bed cutters, CAM folding machines etc.
A significant advantage of incorporating Thermosash architectural pressings into your project is that they are integrated with the facade system - engineered and shop drawn to work together with the curtain wall not as a 'clip on' by a separate trade. In this manner the fixings and any necessary structure is under one trade - one source solution.
There is little that Thermosash is not capable of in this building element - we see sheetmetal work as an important part of the solution that we provide our customers: to be able to provide a 'one stop shop' for building envelopes.
In order for Thermosash to confidently provide 10 year warranties on many of its building envelope solutions - we generally undertake the parapet flashings back to roof in order to integrate architecturally and ensure the end result is durable, not of dissimilar metals and consistent with our weather proofing detailing.
- Aluminium - Sheet, plate and mesh
- Stainless Steel - Sheet and plate
- Zinc - Sheet
- Copper - Sheet Decorative Architectural Metal Finishes - Textured, embossed, polished, coloured etc
- Steel - Colour coated, mill, Corten
New Zealand Made
Manufacturing all our products locally in New Zealand (Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch) ensures that your product can be measured, designed, manufactured and installed to the best industry time frames possible.
- Full in-house design and engineering service.
- New Zealand made.
- Located locally to your project - manufacturing facilities in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
- We can process practically any sheetmetal material.
- From flashings to complex multi folds.
- Full sheetmetal shop capability - cutting, folding, welding, integration into curtainwall or rainscreen cladding system.
Where the finished product is aluminium we recommend the following surface finishes:
- Polyester powder coat -Both standard and special colours available
- Anodised - All anodised colours available - commercial grade 20 micron finish recommended
- PVF2 Flourocarbon finishes - Available on request
- For materials other than aluminium such as steel, stainless steel, zinc, copper etc, please call us to discuss your needs and where necessary to ensure that dissimilar metals are managed and do not affect the durability of your aluminium window frames.