Performance / Testing
Thermosash owns and operates the largest façade testing facility in New Zealand where we test our systems and custom designed suites to ensure compliance with the below codes or project specific requirements:
- AS/NZS1170 (Structural Design Actions)
- NZS4223 (Glazing in Buildings)
- NZS/AS4284:2008 (Water / Air Pressure/ Air Leakage - Meets and exceeds minimum requirements)
All the Thermosash suites are independently laboratory tested to IANZ (International Accreditation New Zealand). Test certificates are available on request.
- Unless specified otherwise, standard Lockwood lock sets are fitted to all doors and with doors on closers, standard pull & push handles 300mm are fitted.
- All types of locks can however be fitted, including card controlled electronically operated locks but which must be specified with enquiry.
- Face mounted or integral crash rails may be fitted including Formica faced, metal faced or tiled with mosaics. Our standard crash (vision) rail is 150mm.
- Coats of Arms, names or castings may be incorporated in all types of crash and vision rails.
- Stainless steel tube full length handles or special handles may be requested.
Maximum spanning ability
Thermosash specifically engineers the best suite option for your project taking into consideration span, structural system, and environmental loads (e.g. wind). The spanning ability will vary depending on the above.
Thermosash Suites are recognized as having the largest spanning systems on the market due to our specific engineering capability and the customised nature of the work we complete.
The standard warranty is 5 years from the date of practical completion for these products. This covers workmanship and weather tightness, providing the subcontract includes fabrication, installation and glazing of all components.