Thermosash have a variety of extruded sun louvre blades that range from 90mm up to 1200mm - all able to be integrated into our façade suites without the need for additional structure by other trades. The blade systems can be fixed or actuated via integrated BMS functions offering a high quality external building shade system that can lower the heat gain on your building and make it look great.
The added advantage of a Thermosash louvre system is you design it - Thermosash engineers it! Where your design requires a bespoke solution, Thermosash can engineer a solution and as we manufacture at our premises in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch can custom clad your blade with almost any durable material.
- Can be designed for light, glare, heat or aesthetics.
- Fully integrable blades and connection systems.
- Proprietary or full customisable.
- When incorporated into a Thermosash façade do not generally require additional structure and do not penetrate the wet zone of the façade - meaning no leaks.
- All systems engineered by our in-house structural and façade engineer.