- Fixed window frames - 41mm (non Seismic) 61mm Seismic.
- Sliding Doors – maximum panel size – 2700mm high x 1500mm wide can be easily achieved (subject to projects WL)
- Awning / inserts - 30mm.
- Hinged Doors - 47mm Heavy Duty.
- All windows and doors can be integrated - Refer drawing details for correct set outs, rebates and flashing details etc.
Performance / Testing
- AS/NZS1170 (Structural Design Actions)
- NZS4211 (Performance of Windows)
- NZS4223 (Glazing in Buildings)
- NZS/AS4284:2008 (Water / Air Pressure/ Air Leakage - Meets and exceeds minimum requirements)
Maximum Spanning Ability
Thermosash specifically engineers the best suite option for your project taking into consideration span, structural system, and environmental loads (e.g. wind and seismic). The spanning ability will vary depending on the above.
Thermosash Suites are recognised as having the largest spanning systems on the market due to our specific engineering capability and the customised nature of the work we complete.
The standard warranty is up to 10 years from the date of practical completion for these products. This covers workmanship and weathertightness, providing the subcontract includes fabrication, installation and glazing of all components.