- Fixed window frames - 41mm (non Seismic) 61mm Seismic.
- Awning / Sliding / Hopper / Spinner window inserts - 30mm.
- All windows and doors can be integrated - Refer drawing details for correct set outs, rebates and flashing details etc.
Performance / Testing
Thermosash owns and operates the largest façade testing facility in New Zealand where we test our systems and custom designed suites to ensure compliance with the below codes or project specific requirements:
- AS/NZS1170 (Structural Design Actions)
- NZS4211 (Performance of Windows)
- NZS4223 (Glazing in Buildings)
- NZS/AS4284:2008 (Water / Air Pressure/ Air Leakage - Meets and exceeds minimum requirements)
All the Thermosash suites are independently laboratory tested to IANZ (International Accreditation New Zealand). Test certificates are available on request.
Maximum spanning ability
Thermosash specifically engineers the best suite option for your project taking into consideration span, structural system, and environmental loads (e.g. wind). The spanning ability will vary depending on the above.
Thermosash Suites are recognized as having the largest spanning systems on the market due to our specific engineering capability and the customised nature of the work we complete.
The standard warranty is 5 years from the date of practical completion for these products. This covers workmanship and weather tightness, providing the subcontract includes fabrication, installation and glazing of all components.